Thursday, December 31, 2015

Top 10 Travel photos: 2009

Storm Over Mono Lake, Eastern Sierra, California
Continuing the retrospective look at my last decade of travel and landscape photography, 2006 - 2015.  Here are some of my favorites from 2009. By this point, three years into my full time pursuit of photography, it starts getting hard to select favorites!

Second Workshop Dawn IX
Eastern Sierra Dawn Reflection
Mono Lake Sunrise Telephoto
Mono Lake Sunrise Telephoto
Belt of Venus
Belt of Venus at Mono Lake, Eastern Sierra
Yellowstone After the Fires of 1988
Aftermath of a Forest Fire, Yellowstone National Park, Wyoming
It's Coming!
Joshua Tree Sunrise, Joshua Tree National Park, California
Me and My Shadow
Me and My Shadow, Death Valley National Park, California
Lunar Rainbow Over Lower Yosemite Falls
Lunar Rainbow Over Lower Yosemite Falls, Yosemite National Park
Earth's Last Hope
Earth's Last Hope< Santa Monica, California
Orion over Zion
Orion Over Zion, Zion National Park, Utah
This was a selection of a few favorites from an album of over 60 photos from 2009. To see more of them, as well as some of my road trip itineraries, click on the link or photo below.

Over 50 more of my favorite photos from 2009: 
https://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffreysullivan/albums/72157651158831831


2009 Favorites

No comments:

Post a Comment