Monday, October 20, 2008

Need a Director of Photography?



Heenan Lake, originally uploaded by Jeff Sullivan.

Given my passion for producing stunning images I've lately been moving towards motion pictures. I have years of experience producing amateur ski movies on point-and-shoot DV cameras, but I'd love to apply advanced photographic tools and techniques using higher end cameras that allow for more creative control.

I signed on with Potamoi Media Group to help them produce a flyfishing video this Winter, but unfortunately one of the producers has an injury that requires a postponement. I returned from their first shooting location in Missouri to drown my sorrows in 20"+ broodstock Lahontan Cutthroat Trout at Heenan Lake in California.

Now to appease my need to make a film in the meantime... a ski film perhaps? Time will tell...

No comments: