Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Over 35,000 Views in One Day!

I recently had one of my photos receive over 2000 views due to being recommended to others on the site StumbleUpon.com. Then I saw this photo get a few hundred hits per day from there over the past few days.

Well, the momentum for this photo has just gone through the roof and this photo has received nearly 36,000 views!

It's encouraging to see people enjoy my photos. Welcome, Stumblers, and don't forget to check out my other favorite photos on Flickr:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/jeffreysullivan/sets/72157603822583160/

3 comments:

  1. It is easy to see why you got so many views - this is spectacular!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:41 PM

    You are my soul mate. OMG your work is INCREDIBLY BEAUTIFUL.

    ReplyDelete
  3. your work is WoW... thanks for sharing it for others to see.

    ReplyDelete