Wednesday, September 09, 2009

My Photography in the Second Saturday Art Walk This Saturday


VOX Sept flyer, originally uploaded by jillallyn.

I'll be joining approximately 25 photographers from the Sacramento area this Saturday to display my works during the Second Saturday Art Walk in downtown Sacramento.

If you haven't been to the Second Saturday Art Walk, it's a fun event with all kinds of art, and many galleries have musicians playing and serve hors d'Ĺ“uvres. Other businesses open for business during the event as well. one of my favorite stops the last time I attended was a winery that has established itself downtown.

The gallery will be open on Saturday night from approximately 6-10pm. I'll try to be there from 6-7pm or so. Come on down to 1931 H Street and say "Hi"!

For a map to the VOX Sacramento gallery, visit their Web page: www.voxsac.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment