Wednesday, April 06, 2011

Laurent Martres to Publish California South Guidebook


Where Winds Collide, originally uploaded by Jeffrey Sullivan.

Fans of the popular "Photographing the Southwest" series will be thrilled to hear that Laurent Martres will be publishing a new guidebook to the best landscape photography locations in California. Fans of my photography and workshops will be thrilled to hear that I'm the author!

The announcement was made last night on Laurent's Facebook page.

I'm averaging 5000 miles per month as I chase key astronomical events, seasonal conditions and weather events around the state. I'll be posting updates as I go to my blog, to my Facebook account and to my JeffSullPhoto Twitter feed.


1 comment:

  1. Anonymous3:04 PM

    I just recently found out about your blog. Do you have any additional information about this book? When will it be released? Thank you.

    ReplyDelete