Saturday, September 13, 2008

What's Next

In September and October I'll revisit incredible mountain, desert and canyon landscapes in Wyoming, Colorado, Utah, Arizona and California.

Here's my current best estimate for my schedule:

Sep 14 Reno Air Races
Sep 15-18 Grand Teton Nat'l Park Fall Colors
(Sep 14-16 Full moon rise/set shots)
Sep 20-21 Rocky Mouontain National Park
Sep 22 Great Sand Dunes National Park
Sep 23-26 Colorado Fall Colors: Maroon Bells, Dallas Divide, etc
Sep 27-29: Arches/Canyonlands National Parks, UT
Sep 29-30 Goblin Valley, Zebra, Spooky, Peek-a-Boo Slot Canyons
Oct 1-3 Bryce, Zion, Valley of Fire State Park, NV
Oct 4-5 Alabama Hills, Bristlecone Pines,
Oct 5-9 Calif. Eastern Sierra Fall Colors

I'll try to upload photos and notes as I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment