Saturday, September 13, 2008

Yes, I Do Weddings!


Patrick & Xiaolan's Wedding, originally uploaded by Jeff Sullivan.

Part of the enjoyment I get from photography is the wealth of problem-solving opportunities you are presented with as light changes during the day. At a wedding you have those opportunites galore: sunlight, shade, diffuse window light, incandescent, flash, and a mixture of any two or three of those. Each problem is a creative opportunity, exactly the kind of environment that I enjoy shooting in.

Obviously my background with landscape and travel photos makes me particularly well suited to cover outdoor and destination weddings, but I have all the tools I need for indoor services, rehearsals and receptions as well. Whether your wedding is in San Francisco or Spain, consdider the creativity and wide range of skills that I can bring to your wedding photography.

No comments: