Friday, December 24, 2010

All I Want for Christmas is... A New Life!

Outdoor/adventure photography is a challenging field. You're only as good as the depth of your portfolio and the compelling nature of your latest images. Those of you I've interacted with know that I don't ask for much... I prefer to contribute rather than ask, but this is important enough that I'm going to ask a huge personal favor. If you've enjoyed my images (or like what you see in my Flickr photostream and Favorites set if you've never seen my work before), please consider taking a moment to giving me the holiday gift of a vote... to send me on 8 adventure travel trips so I can build my portfolio as a travel/adventure photographer:
http://www.blogyourwayaroundtheworld.com/blogs/view/1238

For many years I've admired adventure photographers such as Galen Rowell, and this is an excellent opportunity to follow in his footsteps. Winning this contest will be expensive (the winner must cover thousands of dollars in travel expenses), but such an opportunity could make my photography career, so it will be a worthwhile investment.

The site requires registration, but they won't spam you. Winning this contest could literally be a life-changing event for me. Thanks in advance for your consideration and support!

Happy Holidays!

Jeff Sullivan

4 comments:

  1. Awesome photos you have here, Jeff! I hope you win this.

    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous2:22 AM

    Voted! And totally deserved.
    Wish you good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck Jeff. I would love to see your photos from all those wonderful trips.

    p.s. The link in the post didn't work, but copying-and-pasting it into the browser did.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all! Down to the last 36 hours... it'll take a miracle, or a lot of support on Facebook and retweeting on Twitter... or a large church or two asking their members to help make the miracle happen!

    ReplyDelete